Fwd: back developing [KRunner Bookmarks for chrome]

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Fri Jul 20 09:50:51 UTC 2012

On Friday 20 July 2012 01:31:23 you wrote:
> Well yes, but i don't mean to develop a separate runner, just add chrome
> support to the existing one (which already supports Firefox and Opera too).
> And yes, i saw a chrome runner too, but it's a standalone runner. I'll
> probably still look at it, but the main point is to refactor the existing
> one first (already done locally, actually) so new browser support can be
> added more easly. Chrome bookmarks per se are easy to read, it looks like a
> plain json file.
>
> If it's ok I can start pushing refactored code to master starting tomorrow.
That was fast! :p

The common way of doing this is by creating a reviewrequest on
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org or if the diff contains different commits and
you consider that a diff would be difficult to review, then you can just email
here a branch with your changes.

Looking forward! Chromium is my browser of choice :33