Fwd: back developing [KRunner Bookmarks for chrome]

Marco Gulino marco.gulino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:31:23 UTC 2012

Well yes, but i don't mean to develop a separate runner, just add chrome
support to the existing one (which already supports Firefox and Opera too).
And yes, i saw a chrome runner too, but it's a standalone runner. I'll
probably still look at it, but the main point is to refactor the existing
one first (already done locally, actually) so new browser support can be
added more easly. Chrome bookmarks per se are easy to read, it looks like a
plain json file.

If it's ok I can start pushing refactored code to master starting tomorrow.

Cheers