Fwd: back developing [KRunner Bookmarks for chrome]

Marco Gulino marco.gulino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:07:57 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Alex Fiestas <afiestas at kde.org> wrote:

> > If it's ok I can start pushing refactored code to master starting
> tomorrow.
> That was fast! :p

I was in Tibet the last 4 years, i learned some secret refactoring
tecniques :P Also, these two days i don't have much stuff to do at work..
that might have helped too ;)

> The common way of doing this is by creating a reviewrequest on
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org or if the diff contains different commits
> and
> you consider that a diff would be difficult to review, then you can just
> email
> here a branch with your changes.

I think i'll go for the second.. I mostly worked by extracting classes
(SRP), and i also added unit tests, i guess a branch would be more easy to
review.
I'll push later today, no ssh here :(
Cheers!
Cheers