Mono icons in systray

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:37:13 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 11 December 2012, Jacopo De Simoi wrote:
> recalling some recent post on icon fonts, I wonder if switching to an icon
> font for monochrome plasma icons would provide us with a solution; in my
> opinion there are quite a number of advantages:

using a font would basically raise the entry barrier of doing a new icon to
plus infinite or so..

having hinting there would be very cool (the shape deformation to fit the
grid, not the horrible color bleeding antialiasing abomination)

however in reality fonts are just too hard to do, even just a copuple of
symbols

--
Marco Martin