move plasma tools to plasmate

Giorgos Tsiapaliokas terietor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:40:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

my GSoC tasks included to move the plasma tools(those are
kde-workspace/plasma/generic/tools) into plasmate.
In order to do that I will use the "git subtree" command.

With git subtree I will make a copy of kde-workspace/plasma/generic/tools
into plasmate and then
I will remove with git rm kde-workspace/plasma/generic/tools. The "git
rm kde-workspace/plasma/generic/tools"
will have to be done in every wanted branch of the kde-workspace repository.
I believe that those branches should be

(in short those are the master and the personal branches, I didn't
include all those who start with KDE/4.x and Active/*)
  origin/master
  origin/amourphiouskb
  origin/apol/qmlrunner
  origin/belem/Active/1.0
  origin/dafre/new-powerdevil
  origin/focus
  origin/hpereira/oxygen-shadows
  origin/ivan/activity-window-rule
  origin/kdepim/enterprise-4.0.83
  origin/kdepim/enterprise-4.1
  origin/kdepim/enterprise-4.2

  origin/kdm-plasma

  origin/kickoff-qml

  origin/ksmserver/qml-shutdowndlg

  origin/kwin-wayland

  origin/kwin/mart/tabboxFixes

  origin/libplasma2

  origin/master

  origin/oxygen/background-pixmap

  origin/oxygen/extended-splitters

  origin/plasma/bookmarksrunner-chrome-gulino

  origin/plasma/iwesp/quicklaunch

  origin/plasma/keyboard_applet_svgtext/mart

  origin/plasma/luisgabriellima/pager-qml

  origin/plasma/mart/declarativeWidgetsExplorer

  origin/plasma/mart/wac-appletscript

  origin/plasma/sreich/applet/hdd-activity

  origin/plasma/sreich/plasmasvgviewer

  origin/plasma/sreich/plasmoidviewer-use-kpart

  origin/plasma/sreich/qml2-system-monitors

  origin/plasma/sreich/sal-lenses

  origin/plasma/sreich/sal-qml

  origin/plasma/sreich/tasks-qml

  origin/plasma/viranch/analogclock

  origin/plasma/viranch/powermanagementservices

  origin/plasma/viranch/tasks

  origin/qt3support

  origin/screenlocker

  origin/sebas/active-lock-splash

also before the merge I would like to merge the branch
named plasma/sreich/plasmasvgviewer into master.

If you have any branches which have commits in plasma tools please let me
know in order to move them to
plasmate.

what do you think?

Regards,