Next Iteration Sprint, confirmed !

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Apr 26 10:53:39 UTC 2012

On Monday, April 23, 2012 17:40:48 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> That doesn't mean that I won't work on libplasma2 and QML effort porting for
> the greater good, but they are not my responsability just right now, they
> will be int he future (I guess).

i think some may have the concern that if the meeting goes off in some very new
direction that it will make it even harder to draw resources towards what we
already know needs to be done. one of the responsibilities of those entering
will be to ensure the paths that are decided on enable what needs to be done.
:)