Some simple ideas for desktop 4.8

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Sun Sep 25 14:59:24 UTC 2011

Something I forgot:

3-When switching between apps/windows via the taskbar, quite a lot of times
the thumbnails stay in my way of clicking something, some times for example I
had to wait until it dissapeared to be able to click "Play" in my video
player.

My proposal for this is to implement something like what colibri notification
does, it basically "forwards" the event to what is behing it. I know that many
people don't like this behaviour but is the only alternative I can think of.

So again, what do you think?