merging plasma-declarative and active-development?

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas terietor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:24:11 UTC 2011

On 13 September 2011 02:14, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> On Friday, September 9, 2011 19:07:19 Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> > in the kde-runtime repo the plasma-declarative branch is a pain to be
> > installed in the system so i was thinking to merge this branch.
>
> what is in the plasma-declarative branch?

In this branch it exists the code of Daker Pinheiro,his code is the GSOC
which is a try to qmlify the ui staff of libplasma,aka Qt compoments.
I am not aware of the needs of his branch.Even if the code has some issues i
think that we have to merge it to master and then solve its issues.
Except from the plasmate i also intend to work in this.(when my exams are
over,in the end of september).

--
Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos (terietor)
KDE Developer