removing dependencies from kactivitymanagerd

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Oct 5 05:30:40 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 04 October 2011 18:29:33 Ivan Cukic wrote:
> Do we even need KDBusService? Just a check of
> QDBusConnectionInterface::isServiceRegistered can be used for this.

Well, you need to add the fact that you also have to verify the connection to
the bus to trigger it if necessary, register the proper service name, and also
make the various cases of error handling... then the resulting code will be
pretty much what a one liner like "KDBusService
service(KDBusService::Unique);" does.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net