removing dependencies from kactivitymanagerd

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Oct 4 16:39:50 UTC 2011

> Given the low interest of other window managers to collaborate recently,
> I doubt that. But do we care, if not?

I don't know really. Sometimes I want to say "hey, this is a hard dep,
deal with it", but then I see people who use rather quirky setups.

But, yeah, we can do it kwin only, and if we get enough bug reports, go
for the:

> And we still can just open our own watch service to use if KWin is not
> running.

Ch

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of
science.