questions about plasmoidviewer

Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos terietor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:30:46 CET 2011

On Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:53:52 PM Marco Martin wrote:
> correct.
> it's up to the plasmoids to react to formfactor/location.
> many don't need to, some do adjust
> for the launcher it should happen the stock behaviour of popupapplets, if
> you give -f horizontal or -f vertical and you resize the resulting window,

Is there some way to see for which effects react to formfactor/location

> maybe on a wiki? community.kde.org?

i was thinking in the begging to create it at my user space(at the
community.kde.org) in order to avoid incomplete tutorial to the plasma wiki.
And when it is ready to do a copy&paste or a hyperlink.

Also,for this specific tutorial i was thinking that some video would help a
lot.what do u think?

P.S:i will start writing the tutorial as soon as i become 100% familiar with
the plasmoidviewer