questions about plasmoidviewer

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:53:52 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 March 2011, Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos wrote:

> "plasmoidviewer -l top/desktop/etc launcher"?
> "plasmoidviewer -f vertical/etc launcher"
>
> i gave the above command and i observed that nothing unusual happen.So i
> guess that the simulation is only virtually and not real.right?
correct.
it's up to the plasmoids to react to formfactor/location.
many don't need to, some do adjust
for the launcher it should happen the stock behaviour of popupapplets, if you
give -f horizontal or -f vertical and you resize the resulting window, under a
certain size it will switch to an icon

> > that would be great; documentation is always an asset ... i'm happy to
> > review and/or proof read if you wish.
>
> I will send you a mail when i will have it ready.

maybe on a wiki? community.kde.org?

--
Marco Martin