Change Wallpaper through a Service?

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:18:56 CEST 2011

Hi Jeremiah,

What I usually do for setting an image as wallpaper is dragging the image
from Dolphin and dropping on the desktop, and then select "Wallpaper" (If
your dolphin is maximised, you can hover over the Show Desktop icon).

As far as I remember, Plasma doesn't expose a DBus call for setting a
wallpaper.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com