Change Wallpaper through a Service?

Jeremiah Summers jmiahman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:31:50 CEST 2011

Shantanu,
              Actually that's what I had her do, but she had saved the
image to her desktop so it was copy it into a folder in home then have
her drag it back "like" she was going to move it back to the desktop
then select "Set as Wallpaper", When a right mouse click, hover and
left mouse click would have been _a lot_ more simple. For that matter
more simple to explain as well. In actualyity she just wanted to see
how it was going to look, since she has changed her wallpaper multiple
times. I'm really hoping there's some way to do this, it just seems so
simple and it was doable in the past with dcop. Searching multiple
forums I see it's popular request, so if it is semi simple it needs to
be documented some place. I will have no issue doing it, if I can
figure it out. Thanks for you response

Jeremiah