roadmap of the chime feature in the analog clock

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:18:29 CET 2011

On Saturday 15 January 2011, sunny sharma wrote:
> I think I have confused you guys with my words. Actually presently we have
> Text to speech in the
> the General page. So in addition to that we will be having chime drop down
> selector along with the
> Text to speech with chime in bold letters.
>
> So, It would be something like this inside the GENERAL tab "in the left"
>
> General
>
> *Text to speech* -----------------------------
>
> *Chime *-----------------------------------------*
> *
> I hope this removes all confusion which has been created because of me. I
> am sorry for that.
> Now please comment on this.

ok, this makes sense, yes., and compact enough.

however as i said, before going that route i would try to modify them making a
single "audio feedback" section, in part to avoid making it possible having
and audio chime and the text to speech playing in the same moment covering
each other :)  they sounds really like mutually exclusive options to me.

if then the ui won't visually work, changing it in the above way would be ~5
minutes work

Cheers,
Marco Martin