roadmap of the chime feature in the analog clock

sunny sharma sunnysharmagts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:04:50 CET 2011

I think I have confused you guys with my words. Actually presently we have
Text to speech in the
the General page. So in addition to that we will be having chime drop down
selector along with the
Text to speech with chime in bold letters.

So, It would be something like this inside the GENERAL tab "in the left"

General

*Text to speech* -----------------------------

*Chime *-----------------------------------------*
*
I hope this removes all confusion which has been created because of me. I am
sorry for that.
Now please comment on this.

thanks,
sunny_slls

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 2:34 AM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Thursday, January 13, 2011, you wrote:
> >> 2. It may contain chime in bold letters and will contain 2 tabs one for
> the
> >> user to select the time interval for the clock to chime.
> >> 3. Secondly, it would contain another tab which would allow the user to
> >> select the music of their own choice.
> >
> > why 2 tabs? it seems this would all fit on one?
> >
> > --
> > Aaron J. Seigo
> > humru othro a kohnu se
> > GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA  EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43

> When you say "tabs", do you mean true tabs at the top, or the
> selectors at the left?  At least on my system there is already a
> "General" section on the left, but the only thing in it is the
> text-to-speech configuration.  If this is how it is supposed to be,
> why couldn't this all go there?  Why would a tab be needed?

Sunny Sharma