tokamak five

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Feb 4 19:47:35 CET 2011

On Friday, February 4, 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> ourselves or order in, which would keep costs manageable for everybody.

we should totally cook dinners! every attendee should come with a meal plan
for one dinner and they get to be "head chef" for the evening. nothing fancy,
but hopefully tasty. as i don't see any opportunities for building dams in
random streams in that google maps view you posted, this could be a nice team
building exercise for us. :)

> > * dates
>
> Kim will be away in week 16, 17 and 18, so that'd be the ideal time, but
> we're not necessarily bound to that.

as with Martin, i'm cool with week 17 too :)

humru othro a kohnu se