tokamak five

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Feb 7 22:50:40 CET 2011

On Friday, February 04, 2011 10:47:35 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday, February 4, 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > ourselves or order in, which would keep costs manageable for everybody.
>
> we should totally cook dinners! every attendee should come with a meal plan
> for one dinner and they get to be "head chef" for the evening. nothing
> fancy, but hopefully tasty. as i don't see any opportunities for building
> dams in random streams in that google maps view you posted, this could be a
> nice team building exercise for us. :)

Sure, no problem. We do have a dishwasher, which makes the kitchen duty
slightly more attractive. :)

> > > * dates
> >
> > Kim will be away in week 16, 17 and 18, so that'd be the ideal time, but
> > we're not necessarily bound to that.
>
> as with Martin, i'm cool with week 17 too :)

Alright. Week 17 works for me, if we keep it at 12 people max, logistics will
be a bit easier (we can fit 12 people in the living room hacking, more than
that will be slightly uncomfortable, though).

Proposal: Start on Wednesday, 27th, that would allow for one day of travelling
after easter monday, so should not interfere with Easter. We can stretch into
the weekend then, and plan for Sunday or Monday as 'return travel day'. I'm
fairly flexible in that regard.

sebas