tokamak five

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sun Feb 6 05:35:55 CET 2011

On Sat 5 February 2011 22:19:17 Davide Bettio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been busy recently with university and I'll continue to be away
> until the end of this semester in march.
> Anyway I would like to participate to the next tokamak. I think that the
> 17th week would be ok for me too.
> Netherlands is ok for me: it can be easily reached with a cheap ryanair
> flight (BGY - EIN is less than 60 €).
>
> Bye,
> Davide Bettio.

I'd like to make it to this one, but being in the US funding could be a bit
"fuuuuu"... Not sure how the funds work, or if I even have enough whuffie to be
one of The New Guys to show up, but it would be nice to hack on some
Activities stuff.

Ryan Rix
== http://rix.si/page/contact/ if you need a word         ==