bug killing

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sat Dec 3 16:37:01 UTC 2011

On Saturday 03 December 2011 17:20:20 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, November 20, 2011 21:37:16 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > so .. 1700+ bugs. fun, huh? :)
>
> as an encouraging little update, thanks to everyone's combined efforts we
> are now down to ~1270 reports. that's ~500 fewer than when i sent the email
> 2 weeks ago.
I want that, too. And it's only 410 bugs and kwin is down to 0. So please
apply your magic to reduce the bugs :-) (We are 20 bugs more than half a year
ago.) Btw kwin shows what is possible when constantly triaged. We are working
on it with two people. So far Plasma you would need about ten people working
on it.

Seriously: awesome job all of you. Keep that going. I'm pretty sure we can get
plasma down to around 300 to 500 real bugs and that makes it managable.

Cheers
Martin