bug killing

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Dec 3 16:20:20 UTC 2011

On Sunday, November 20, 2011 21:37:16 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> so .. 1700+ bugs. fun, huh? :)

as an encouraging little update, thanks to everyone's combined efforts we are
now down to ~1270 reports. that's ~500 fewer than when i sent the email 2
weeks ago.

we are destined at this rate to have closed more reports than were opened over
the last six months. as i write this we are 30 closures away from that.

i begin to wonder how much effort it will take to get it down to under 1000 :)

thanks for everyone who has helped out to achieve this. our bug database is in
an increasingly healthy state and finding things to actually work on will be
easier. in fact, tomorrow i will be posting a small (non-comprehensive) list
of bugs we should ensure get addressed for 4.8.0, and that list is a direct
result of the triaging that's been going on like made yesterday and today.

humru othro a kohnu se