digiclock looks

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Oct 22 23:26:48 CEST 2010

On Friday, October 22, 2010 22:35:16 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > Is there any way to make it so themes can specify whether it embossed,
> > sunken, or flush?  Some themes, like ASCII or ghost, would probably
> > look better without the effect.
>
> Hm, yes probably.

And with "yes probably", I mean that some themes might look better without it,
but I'd rather have the default case done well and it look slightly alien on
flat themes, than having it too flat in the default just so it looks good in
ASCII -- optimize for the current case (in our case, the default). I think the
ASCII theme, and other very flat ones are kind of corner cases.

Doesn't mean it should be overdone, or that we can just ignore those themes,
just that getting it better in the default theme is paramount.
--
sebas