Move kdeplasma-addons to Git

Artur de Souza asouza at kde.org
Mon Oct 11 17:05:24 CEST 2010

Quoting Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>:
> to me the problem is mostly those that came in in 4.5 - 4.6  but i don't
> remember at the moment if there is any.
> the other ones i think have enough history to track potential recently
> inserted bugs.
> as ivan said, the changes done in ancient history still have somewhat a
> sentimental value ;) but practical not so much

Hehe :D

Well, if the history of the ones that came in 4.5-4.6 is important we
can try to track them :) Do you know (without looking at the log :P)
which ones came in? Then I can take a look at them! Right now my only
problem is the sync() of the whole KDE repository (~65 Gb). I don't
have enough free space hehe.

Besides that I already wrote the rules that create all the branches
and tags. Then we only need to create the rules for these modules that
were imported between 4.5 and 4.6.