Move kdeplasma-addons to Git

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:56:46 CEST 2010

On Monday 11 October 2010, Artur de Souza wrote:
> Quoting Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>:
> > to me the problem is mostly those that came in in 4.5 - 4.6  but i don't
> > remember at the moment if there is any.
> > the other ones i think have enough history to track potential recently
> > inserted bugs.
> > as ivan said, the changes done in ancient history still have somewhat a
> > sentimental value ;) but practical not so much
>
> Hehe :D
>
> Well, if the history of the ones that came in 4.5-4.6 is important we
> can try to track them :) Do you know (without looking at the log :P)
> which ones came in? Then I can take a look at them! Right now my only
> problem is the sync() of the whole KDE repository (~65 Gb). I don't
> have enough free space hehe.
>
> Besides that I already wrote the rules that create all the branches
> and tags. Then we only need to create the rules for these modules that
> were imported between 4.5 and 4.6.

brief summary
  (and no, i cheated, i did look at the logs :p)

applets:
  in 4.5:
     bookmarks

containments:
  in 4.6:
    groupingdesktop  (this one is where history woud matter most i think)

dataengines:
 in 4.5:
   kdeobservatory

libs:
 lancelot and lancelot-datamodels (they arrive from kdeplasma-addons anyways
so should be fine)

mockups:
 history not important/to be moved away

runners: