[kde-promo] start of elevator pitch for plasma on devices

Diego Moya turingt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 11:22:25 CET 2010

In the elevator pitch I miss some mention to the existing support behind the
Plasma platform.

Something along the lines of "In addition to the community work, Plasma
development is supported by $BIG_COMPANY_NAME", where $BIG_COMPANY_NAME
currently could use the names of Nokia, Intel, AMD... for MeeGo, or some
others that support KDE in general.