netbook reference, the polishing details

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Mon Mar 22 15:33:30 CET 2010

On Monday 22 March 2010 11:03:52 Will Stephenson wrote:
> A) Netbook users who just want one interface that works well.
>
> B) Netbook users who want to use p-d with an external monitor
>
> C) Netbook users who primarily use p-n but are curious about p-d
>
> D) Developers and testers who sometimes use p-n on non-netbook machines
>
> At a guess the first group is the largest and the later groups are much
> smaller.

Netbook users who want to use p-d and are curious about p-n?

I see quite a lot of people falling into that category (who are used to that
kind of interface (p-d), that might look into changing shell in the future
because it looks cool, but they're not convinced yet (or they have still some
inertia left ;-) ))

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום