Object::connect: No such signal Plasma::Calendar::dateSelected(const QDate &)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Jun 5 19:35:45 CEST 2010

On June 5, 2010, Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when running plasma from konsole, I can see the following error (4.5
> beta1):
>
> Object::connect: No such signal Plasma::Calendar::dateSelected(const QDate
> &)

fixed ...

> I also get the following. Can you give me a hint what they mean ?
> Is there anything wrong in my setup ?
>
> plasma-desktop(13054)/libplasma: ****** FAILED TO FIND IN MAPPING!

there's nothing wrong; this is just saying it couldn't find a javascript
version of the animation. i've disabled these debug statements as we don't
really need them now.

> and this might also be a simple thing to fix for one who knows the code...
> QWidget::setMinimumSize: (/Plasma::Dialog) Negative sizes (-1,-1) are not
> possible

yes, i see those from time to time as well; they aren't, afaict, harmful .. so
i haven't spent time tracking down where they are coming from. if anyone would
like to do so, that'd be nice :)

humru othro a kohnu se