Object::connect: No such signal Plasma::Calendar::dateSelected(const QDate &)

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Jun 5 17:54:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

when running plasma from konsole, I can see the following error (4.5 beta1):

Object::connect: No such signal Plasma::Calendar::dateSelected(const QDate &)

I hope this is trivial enough to not need create a bko entry ;-)

I also get the following. Can you give me a hint what they mean ?
Is there anything wrong in my setup ?

plasma-desktop(13054)/libplasma: ****** FAILED TO FIND IN MAPPING!
plasma-desktop(13054)/libplasma: ************ failed to find script file for animation "FadeAnimation"
plasma-desktop(13054)/libplasma: ****** FAILED TO FIND IN MAPPING!
plasma-desktop(13054)/libplasma: ************ failed to find script file for animation "PixmapTransitionAnimation"

and this might also be a simple thing to fix for one who knows the code...
QWidget::setMinimumSize: (/Plasma::Dialog) Negative sizes (-1,-1) are not possible

P.S: I'm not subscribed. Please reply to me directly. Thanks.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at