Plasmoids For Windows

Inu Kaze inukaze.otaku at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:28:01 CEST 2010

Hi there KDE Team , its awesome your work , to use an another Desktop , and
not SHELL32 in Windows :=)

Well , i write your KDE Team , because i not Found 3 Plasmoids

1 - Show Desktop
2 - Task Manager ( Bar of Task ?, List of Active Windows ? )
3 - System Tray

I try to Download and install , somes plasmoids , but in the Windows Version
Of KDE , this try to Download the "GNU" Version of Plasmoids.

I think , you need , make an a diferent site , to Plasmoids for Windows, and
not Show Plasmoids of Linux . you understand the idea ?

For Example if the Plasma Widgets , go to "http://www.all_plasmoids.com/gnu"
from Distros , with gnu / linux , hurd , freebsd , opensolaris , hurd , etc
. are compatible with KDE4.4.4 for that distros, fine

But Its for Windows Version, i think the "End Users" of Windows needs
another site for example in the version for windows go to

""http://www.all_plasmoids.com/win32" or ""
http://www.all_plasmoids.com/win64"

and put there the plasmoids for window . for not show all plasmoids for
another Operating System. under Windows , because thats plasmoids dont work
under windows.

Or if exist this 3 Plasmoids for Windows , you can tell me , where i can
download the plasma_show_desktop.dll , plasma_taskmanager.dll &
plasma_systemtray.dll , plz :) i really need it