Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:06:53 CET 2010

There is also another problem and it still can get sticky :) When importing
a 'project group' tarball, what happens when there are project folders with
the same name in the target drive? It doesn't make sense to force an
overwrite, so we'll need to seamlessly rename the folders underneath (the
user isn't aware of project folder names, so we can name them whatever we
want as long as it avoids conflict). Now, renaming the folder will have
implications for the git repository right...? Or am I just being
overparanoid again :)

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/