Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list

Shantanu Tushar Jha jhahoneyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:32:11 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Yuen Hoe Lim <yuenhoe86 at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is also another problem and it still can get sticky :) When importing
> a 'project group' tarball, what happens when there are project folders with
> the same name in the target drive? It doesn't make sense to force an
> overwrite, so we'll need to seamlessly

IMO, the import/export tarball feature will be used only for backup and
restore purposes. In that case, forcing an overwrite *will* make sense, and
that is what I originally meant. We aren't aiming for a per-project export
feature. Think of it as 'Backup All Projects' and 'Restore All Projects'. I
hope I'm able to explain what I originally meant.

Cheers,

rename the folders underneath (the user isn't aware of project folder names,