Tokamak4 Attendance, LAST CALL

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:02:18 CET 2010

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 11:26:27 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Please everybody who's planning to attend Tokamak4, to be held from 19th -
>  26th February at the openSuse premises in Nuremberg, Germany, do the
>  following:
>
> Put your name into the wiki page, including as much information as you can:
>
> 		http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak4
>
> There's too many "TBD" in there at this point to be able to request a
>  budget, so we need this nailed down. The further process looks as follows:
>
> - Tomorrow night (Europe!), I'll take the list of attendees and add up the
>  travel costs
> - I'll get a quote from a suitable ho(s)tel (Will gave some good pointers)
> - I'll request budget from the e.V., hopefully get it approved relatively
>  quickly - as soon as we got approval, I'll notify you and you book your
>  tickets, we'll book the ho(s)tel
>
> The numbers you put in are the amounts you'd need reimbursement from the
>  KDE e.V. for, not necessarily (but possibly) the total travel expenses.
>  Note that if you don't put anything specific in, we might not be able to
>  reimburse you for these costs. We can't have the budget changing
>  constantly, that's why I'm putting a rather hard deadline.
>
> As to the dates: Do plan to arrive on the 19th. Will checks if we can
>  conquer the opensuse hacking space that day already. Plan to leave on the
>  26th (if needs be, earlier). After the 26th, we'll not take care of
>  accommodation (but you can obviously organize something for yourself).
>  Make sure your travel dates are correct on the wikipage, as that's what
>  we're basing room reservations on.

I had hoped to make it to discuss/code improvements to the calendar widget,
especially holidays and pim integration via akonadi, but the weekend is out
for me.  I may be able to make it from Monday onwards, but I won't know that
for a couple more weeks, so I'll make my own arrangements.  Will anyone else
interested in the calendar/holidays/pim still be around during the week?

Cheers!

John.