Tokamak4 Attendance, LAST CALL

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jan 5 12:26:27 CET 2010

Please everybody who's planning to attend Tokamak4, to be held from 19th - 26th
February at the openSuse premises in Nuremberg, Germany, do the following:

Put your name into the wiki page, including as much information as you can:

		http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/Tokamak4

There's too many "TBD" in there at this point to be able to request a budget, so we
need this nailed down. The further process looks as follows:

- Tomorrow night (Europe!), I'll take the list of attendees and add up the travel
  costs
- I'll get a quote from a suitable ho(s)tel (Will gave some good pointers)
- I'll request budget from the e.V., hopefully get it approved relatively quickly
- as soon as we got approval, I'll notify you and you book your tickets, we'll book
  the ho(s)tel

The numbers you put in are the amounts you'd need reimbursement from the KDE e.V.
for, not necessarily (but possibly) the total travel expenses. Note that if you don't
put anything specific in, we might not be able to reimburse you for these costs. We
can't have the budget changing constantly, that's why I'm putting a rather hard
deadline.

As to the dates: Do plan to arrive on the 19th. Will checks if we can conquer the
opensuse hacking space that day already. Plan to leave on the 26th (if needs be,
earlier). After the 26th, we'll not take care of accommodation (but you can obviously
organize something for yourself). Make sure your travel dates are correct on the
wikipage, as that's what we're basing room reservations on.

--
sebas