The state of KWin

Martin Gräßlin kde at martin-graesslin.com
Sun Dec 26 19:21:55 CET 2010

On Sunday 26 December 2010 19:13:17 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> kwin itself is likely more resistent to needing current kdelibs, so it
> could be possible to just provide that + some libs from kdebase-workspace.
I was running kwin trunk with everything else from 4.5 till something like two
weeks before beta1. The only problem was Oxygen, which I just did not build
(kwin used happily oxygen from 4.5) and two weeks before beta1 some additional
dependencies to workspace was introduced. So it was almost possible to run a
complete cycle on just kwin from trunk.

And like Aaron I have a local installation of trunk and current branch.

Cheers
Martin