Dot article on activities needed, maybe more?

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Tue Apr 6 02:09:48 CEST 2010

I think for the Plasma-Mobile work we communicate quite well, total of
4 blog posts right after the event. And one more after Bossa (2 weeks
after Tokamak).

I agree that Sebas should not be alone for it. I'm really bad to write
articles (i'm a dev) but if someone need videos/picture of
Plasma-Mobile on the N900 just drop me an email.

Anyway thanks to people.