Dot article on activities needed, maybe more?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Apr 7 15:43:26 CEST 2010

On Monday 05 April 2010 21:52:18 Chani wrote:
> a funny thing... it actually wasn't until the end of tokamak 3 that I
> realised  it was someone in plasma writing the dot articles for tokamak. I
> guess I assumed that magical fairies did all that writing ;)

I actually wrote a lot of text both for the second Oxygen meeting and the
Tokamak I, both of which I organized. The result was that I spent all the time
that remained from the organization in reporting, and my personal meeting was
really non productive.

Then, I was really unexperienced in organizing events and handling such
things, but still...

I am unfortunately not able to help you this time, sebas, but for next events
if somebody gives me a hand I will make sure that reporting becomes one of my
main tasks. I don't write much code at these events anyways, as I tend to do
ideas sharing, planning and concept discussion... :)

This is not a one man job though, so if somebody else can help we can make
sure that the meeting remains enjoyable for everyone...

Bye,
-Riccardo
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום