Dot article on activities needed, maybe more?

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:52:18 CEST 2010

a funny thing... it actually wasn't until the end of tokamak 3 that I realised
it was someone in plasma writing the dot articles for tokamak. I guess I
assumed that magical fairies did all that writing ;)

now, I can be rather oblivious to simple things like that at times... so maybe
it's just me... but it seems like the "we need dot articles" thing could have
been communicated more clearly, earlier. skimming back through archives, I
don't see any threads on this mailing list mentioning the need to write
tokamak4 dot articles around the time tokamak4 ended. and asking people who
are already overwhelmed to do more things doesn't work very well.

may I suggest that next tokamak, someone asks the mailing list for volunteers
to write articles? I mean, it doesn't guarantee responses, but surely it can't
hurt...

..
for that matter, do we have a laundry-list of "things that have to be done for
a sprint" anywhere? ... erg. we have a stub, and a blog link:
http://community.kde.org/KDE_e.V./Sprints#Sprint_HOWTO
it's about how to start a sprint, not about how to finish it... hmmm.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com