PlasMate ~ UI and other stuff

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:57:43 CEST 2009

Oh yeah, since this thread is still running, I have a question - how exactly
is saving supposed to work in PlasMate again? I haven't really been thinking
about it and just kinda assumed that it'd be like a regular editor - you
edit, edit, save (the file), next file, edit, save, and so on, and when you
reach a milestone and would like to create a checkpoint you use the timeline
mechanism. But I just went back and read the techbase page and realized it
sounded like there should be the checkpointing mechanism and nothing else -
'save-less' interface and all. Does this really mean that there shouldn't be
a 'save' function in the traditional sense and every time the user wants to
save a commit actually happens? Or am I just misreading it?

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/