PlasMate ~ UI and other stuff

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:42:32 CEST 2009

> er, the preview is a live interactive preview, not just an image, right?

Yeah it is.

so if there's a tabbing system, great. but i don't want to see it end up
> where
> one can only see the code OR the plasmoid. that's simply inane.

Hmmm so we have a previewer dock AND a previewer tab? Not sure it makes
sense to have two previewer instances running simulatneously. Maybe we just
need to play with the UI more and find a good default location for the
previewer dock. The bottom dockarea is not really good imo because the
previewer respects the aspect ratio of the applet, and for applets that are
more or less squarish you would end up with a really teeny preview, as in
the screenshot I posted up there.

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/