PlasMate ~ UI and other stuff

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:02:24 CEST 2009

> The "disadvantage" would be, that there's no preview area next to his
> editor. But it seems it would only be a picture of the latest
> save-point anyway.

"picture"?
er, the preview is a live interactive preview, not just an image, right?

personally the only time I see myself *not* enjoying seeing both at once is if
I'm on a screen too small to handle it. having more information on screen
means less for me to remember :)

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com