Review Request: WebView Kinetic Scrolling

Kenneth Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at openbossa.org
Sun Oct 4 02:27:00 CEST 2009

> api wise of course it doesn't have much, because as our plasma one just wraps
> the most useful functions of qwebframe and qwebpage,, however just taking a
> quick look...

I saw that you have added some extra API like setHorizontalScroll or
something similar. If you have some extra methods that you need and
think are generally useful, please discuss them with us :-)

> progressChanged() signal. we and qwebpage too use loadProgress() maybe using
> the same name for consitency?

I will take that up at our next API review, thanks.

> isInteractive() is isContentEditable() of qwebpage? if it is they should be
> called the same way, if not what is the difference?

Nope, it is like in the DUI and in the QGraphicsScene. It simply
blocks events (mouse etc) from reaching the page.

> atm i can't come up with other stuff :)

OK :-) If you come up with something, ping me at #qtwebkit (freenode)
or just e-mail me.

Thanks!
Kenneth