QtScript bindings

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 2 01:57:26 CEST 2009

On October 1, 2009, Tommi Mikkonen wrote:
> We've done a quick and dirty port of most of the lively stuff inside
> plasmoids. A screenshot is attached. In the screenshot, there are a
> number of things: a plasmoid that fetches images from Flickr based on a
> given keyword, a plain old map application, and a map that is augmented
> with web camera feeds coming from different points of interests. All the
> plasmoids are nicely responsive and work pretty well. All application
> logic is implemented with JavaScript.

very nice! is this using the QtScript bindings or the Lively engine directly,
or?

> I really believe that this is something that would be worth putting
> inside the mainstream Plasma implementation. How could we best help in
>  this?

if you don't have one already, get a KDE commit account:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account

then commit all of this into /trunk/playground/plasma/ (maybe
/trunk/playground/plasma/lively?) and we can go from there.

humru othro a kohnu se