mouse plugins config

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 23 19:19:44 CET 2009

On November 23, 2009, Michael Rudolph wrote:
> As Hans already suggested, the "Add trigger"-button could be placed a
> bit more prominently. I put it on top, but it could sure stay at the
> bottom as well.

if it moves to the top, then the items should appear at the top as well. this
also would mean that we are optimizing the workflow for adding new triggers.
this could be good if there are lots of triggers and we fact "scrolling off
the bottom" issues.

however, i wonder if it might lead some to create new triggers instead of
replacing existing ones when that's really what they mean/want to do?

humru othro a kohnu se