mouse plugins config

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:24:35 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 05:39, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyways, I'm not happy with the new strings at the bottom there. not happy at
> all. any suggestions?

Hi Chani,

I created a little screencast of the plugin configuration work flow.
(Mainly because I have never done a screencast before and wanted to
try it once. Perhaps it can be of use to you.) :-)

http://vimeo.com/7772639

As Hans already suggested, the "Add trigger"-button could be placed a
bit more prominently. I put it on top, but it could sure stay at the
bottom as well. To get rid of the huge chunk of text at the bottom, I
broke the work flow up in separate steps. Have a look for yourself, to
see whether the controls are self explanatory or need a little
description still. But even if you add little descriptions for each
step, they could be much shorter and more precise than one large text
like now. (Assuming you are unhappy because of the amount of text) :-)

michael