PlasMate questions

Yuen Hoe Lim yuenhoe86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:16:31 CET 2009

Hi guys,

Couple more questions that I should have asked in the first place as well:

   - Was there any discussion/ideas about what the documentation widget
   should look like? Something browser-ish with a couple of 'bookmark' buttons
   to api pages and tutorials on techbase?
   - The PlasMate ideas page on techbase mentioned 'notes/todo'. Question is
   where should such a widget go? Feels like it would be a little out of the
   way to put it as a separate tab, but at the same time we're pretty squeezed
   on dock-widget space now...

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/