PlasMate questions

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 16 19:38:32 CET 2009

On November 16, 2009, Yuen Hoe Lim wrote:
>    - Was there any discussion/ideas about what the documentation widget
>    should look like? Something browser-ish with a couple of 'bookmark'
>  buttons to api pages and tutorials on techbase?

that would probably do the trick, yes.

>    - The PlasMate ideas page on techbase mentioned 'notes/todo'. Question
>  is where should such a widget go? Feels like it would be a little out of
>  the way to put it as a separate tab, but at the same time we're pretty
>  squeezed on dock-widget space now...

maybe it could just be another entry in the file list on the left? it would
not need to be part of the resulting package (though it could be as a
README/TODO/CHANGELOG type file) and while a standard kate text editor part
could do for day 1, it would be nice to have a small TODO list widget (list of
items, be able to mark items as done or not, rank them in importance ..)

humru othro a kohnu se