Fwd: Plasma on MID, take 2

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:55:14 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 18:44, Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz)
<morpheuz at openbossa.org> wrote:

> Sure...the only problem I see with posting things in planet to get feedback is
> that we get a biased feedback, and I'm looking for the feedback from non
> geek people too. This is where the designers I talked about above are helping
> me...Marco also have a lot of good ideas and for sure we can help Emmanuel a
> lot on this subject =)
>
> Cheers,

Hi Artur,

I agree with you. That's why I suggested to install "bottlenecks"
beyond the "floodgates". But if we can come up with a decent number of
use cases on our own, we will surely not need the collective
creativity of "everybody".

I just thought it'd be nice to include everyone and it might help to
reveal the more obscure ideas, we might not come up with ourselves.
But I for sure suggested the planet to avoid people directly playing
on the wiki page. I'd like to keep that nicely edited.

Anyway, I'll try to come up with two or three use cases in the next
couple of days and then present them here.

michael