Kde-soc-mentor post from neeraj.kumar.cse06 at itbhu.ac.in requires approval

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 19:21:09 CEST 2009

kde-soc-mentor-owner at kde.org wrote:
> Subject:
> Student Application for GSOC 2009, Plasma DesktopDock (2.1.6 in project
> ideas)
> From:
> Neeraj Kumar <neeraj.kumar.cse06 at itbhu.ac.in>
> Date:
> Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:55:02 +0530
> To:
> kde-soc-mentor at kde.org, plasma-devel at kde.org
>
> To:
> kde-soc-mentor at kde.org, plasma-devel at kde.org
>

> Hello Sir/Madam,
> I am interested in developing the Desktop Dock for KDE using Plasma APIs's
> I have attached my application in the required format with this mail.
>
> Hoping an early reply.

Neeraj,

You need to contact the appropriate mentor as found on the Ideas page
where you found this project in the first place, i.e. here:

http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Project:_Desktop_dock

They are CCed.  (Please remove kde-soc-mentor-owner from any further
discussion).

As a side note: failing to follow the simple instructions on the Ideas
page telling you who to contact, as well as the instructions all over
the Google SoC site telling you how to submit your application, do not
bode well for you.

--Jeff