Google Summer of Code 2009: Raptor Menu

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Mar 24 00:38:44 CET 2009

Hi Max,

Welcome to Plasma :)

On Monday 23 March 2009 21:31:56 Max Greenblatt wrote:
>    I am a senior in computer engineering at the University of Michigan.
> I am a huge fan of KDE 4.0 and I found the proposed Raptor menu to be
> extremely interesting. I have not done any KDE development before but I
> have a good amount of C++ experience from school. I would like to write
> a proposal for Google's SoC using the Raptor menu as my project. I was
> wondering what you would be looking for in a proposal and where I could
> find more information than the road map and other bits of information on
> the website. Thanks!

TechBase has most the information necessary:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas

You can of course post more detailed questions or drafts of your proposal here
(or on #plasma-devel on the Freenode IRC network) to get feedback before you
submit it to the gsoc proposals.

sebas