Google Summer of Code 2009: Raptor Menu

Max Greenblatt max.greenblatt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:31:56 CET 2009

Hi-
   I am a senior in computer engineering at the University of Michigan.
I am a huge fan of KDE 4.0 and I found the proposed Raptor menu to be
extremely interesting. I have not done any KDE development before but I
have a good amount of C++ experience from school. I would like to write
a proposal for Google's SoC using the Raptor menu as my project. I was
wondering what you would be looking for in a proposal and where I could
find more information than the road map and other bits of information on
the website. Thanks!

Regards,
Max Greenblatt